NCMI is seeking a duct and pipe insulation installer to join our team of mechanical insulation professionals. This position presents the right candidate with an opportunity to learn from an experienced insulator. The ideal candidate is a fast learner who takes direction well and has a strong work ethic. Construction and/or insulation experience is preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Listening and communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willing to travel out of town when required
- Willing to work overtime and weeking work
Responsibilities and Duties:
The insulation installer will drive to specific job sites throughout New England and the surrounding area. They will be meet the foreman at the shop in So. Burlington and ride in a company van to the job site for a start time that is often 6:00 or 6:30. The insulation installer will learn various insulation materials and installation techniques, constantly improving performance, output, and aesthetic.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Drivers License
- Ability to lift and move material throughout the job site
- Work from a ladder
- Work at heights with various types of aerial lifts
Tools will be provided
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.