NCMI is seeking an insulation foreman to join our team of experienced mechanical insulation professionals. This position is an active, hands-on role for a dedicated individual who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years in the field of mechanical insulation with a vast knowledge of various pipe and duct systems.
- Excellent communication skills including speaking and writing informatively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage a job crew on-site.
- Ability to read and adhere to plan specifications and deliver correct results.
- Understanding of materials including products and technologies.
- Ability to work within approved budget and contribute to profits and revenues; ability to align work -with strategic goals.
- Dedication to safety.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Willing to travel throughout and VT and NH.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the link below. No phone calls, please.